Friday, September 11, 2015

Late post

Last Weekend Funky Flair Boutique was part of a Trunk show event hosted in Decatur Georgia. Each vendor had a small area to set up a table or clothing racks. "Trunk shows are a good way to market your business", is what Kesha Henderson  the owner of Funky Flair Boutique said to me. I asked a few questions about the concept behind the event. Personal the space was extremely small. There were so many vendors all packed in a church conference room. As a shopper i would be over whelmed and would immediately leave. Thats just me maybe. To honest i dont like malls. I going shoping on a day like tuesday when there's not that many people. crowds scare me.....
I'm going to share some photos i took while we were there. I was there to assist Kesha.
Follow Funky Flair Boutique

Instagram funkyflairboutique

& twitter @FunkyFlair 


No comments:

Post a Comment