Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Customer!!!


 Its always great to see a Happy client. Funky Flair Boutique is the place to shop and chat about the latest trendy not just fashion but about everything going on in the world. I Inytern with Funky F lair Boutique. Im there  days out of the week. I enjoy my time there. So much to discus learn and work on. Kesha the owner is allowing me to run a blog for her company and im thrilled about it. I've never ran a blog. my first blog ever. I see how Kesha communicates with her customers. she understands her market and goes the extra mile to make a customer feel comfortable. Seriously give her a visit.
I'm sharing a few happy customers from Funk Flair Boutique's Instagram page.
Blue Maxi dress in for Autum
Royal blue open back dress

Back Drapey Top





No comments:

Post a Comment